Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Winston.

So the day that I thought I had nothing to do and went running through the canyons, I found a dog a mile in! No tags, nobody around. Just a little white maltese all dirty with spiders on it. He was running towards me at first, and I was kinda nervous because I didn't know if he was friendly. Then he stopped right in front of me and sat & just stared at me like, "Take me home, I've been out here for awhile".
So I let him sniff me & I picked him up and carried him back the mile that I had already ran. These canyons have coyotes and deer and snakes, and I don't know how long he'd survive.
I gave him a bath and took him to the vet to see if he had a micro-chip; which he didn't. The vet said he was about 1.5 years old. I put up fliers all around the neighborhoods around the canyons. I still haven't received any phone calls.
So I named him, because I want to interact with him, and if nobody calls, I might have to keep him. I named him Winston. It fits him perfectly. :)
He is so cute, but always scared of other people. He is so needy and follows me around my house constantly. I really want to find his family, I hope they do call. But if not, at least he has a home with me.

2 comments:

  1. :D You have a blog! Nice!

    Aww Winston...still haven't heard from anyone about him yet? Maybe you will just have to keep him :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, nobody has called! So yes, i am going to keep him!! :)

    ReplyDelete