Monday, January 4, 2010

first post.

Today is not just my mother's birthday and not just a monday, but it is the first day in a long time that I have officially nothing on my schedule. WOW! We celebrated my mom's b'day yesterday and had everyone over, which was nice because it didn't seem we had everyone officially together for the holidays. One person always seemed to be busy doing something else while everyone else was together. With a family my size, it is an accomplishment to have everyone together!
We ate a honey cake and my mom blew out candles after about half an hour of convincing her. She said, "If I don't blow them out, then I won't really turn 49". :)
I think with my free day I will reorganize my closet? School starts up again in exactly one week and I know I won't have time to organize again till May. I may also have lunch with my friend Tania, whom I have known since the 8th grade. We are as close as sisters. There is nothing she doesn't know about me. It is so nice to be blessed with friends such as those.
Well I am new to this blogging, so it might take awhile for me to get the hang of this!
Off for a run through the canyons!

No comments:

Post a Comment